Thursday, May 30, 2013

Slippery when busy

Totally slipped my mind to post some pics from the long weekend a few weeks ago!

The first night, there was a really fun DJ. One of his songs went "I want a woman not a bitch." I SWEAR whomever was taking this picture, said "ok everybody, do a 'woman not a bitch' face!" Apparently I took it a little too literally.

The second night there was this weird, but kinda awesome band. The singer is in the background of the pic. Everyone kept calling for so many encores, for the last one he was like "uhh this is the last song I have prepared... hope you like it-- most of you probably wont." Turns out it was Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up." I was SO pumped!!

Everyone brought food so we wouldn't have to scramble for breakfast both mornings. We ended up cooking all of the leftover food on Sunday morning. Total feast! (And there was a ton of cereal that we had off to the side!)

There was a really cool bridge between the island and the mainland. There should be a mountain in the background, but it was so cloudy that the top 1/2 of the mountain is hidden by the clouds!


No comments:

Post a Comment