Thursday, July 25, 2013

Up, up, and away!

I'm going to Cambodia on Sunday!

I fly out on Sunday morning and arrive in Phnom Penh in the afternoon. Hopefully I will have some time to walk around and hit a few of the sights before dark.

I'll be there for probably 2.5-3 days, then I'll head up to Siem Reap for a few days. I'm really pumped to do Angkor Wat! I've heard great things about Cambodia on the whole, so I'm sure its going to be an awesome trip.

After Cambodia, I fly to Hanoi, Vietnam. The travel agent I used was awesome and she was able to arrange so that my friend and I (flying in from 2 different places) arrive within about 45 minutes of each other. We're doing Hanoi for 2ish days then on to Hoi An, and wrapping it up in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).

From HCMC, we'll fly to Thailand... somewhere. That still hasn't been 100% decided. We're meeting 2 more people, so we have to coordinate with them where we want to go. Hopefully we'll be able to go to the Half Moon Party... definitely something I need to see to believe! Assuming we have enough time and money, we'll do one night in Bangkok (pun intended) before we come back to Korea.


No comments:

Post a Comment