Monday, July 15, 2013

Brekky

I had a really good breakfast today... AND I'm really pumped for the rest of my meals!

I made 1/2 cup (uncooked) oats last night and threw them in the fridge. This morning I reheated them, mashed in 1 medium banana, about 1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/2 scoop of the Jay Robb vanilla whey protein, and a little bit of milk.

I cannot even describe how good it was. Something about cooking the oats the night before and refrigerating them always gives it a much more pleasing texture in the morning.


I splurged and bought 1/2 a watermelon yesterday, so I have some of that and a sweet potato to munch on at snack times. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I brought a bunch of bananas to leave here during the week so I don't need to actually think every morning about what snack I need to bring-- because it'll already be here!


The school lunch menu is awesome today, too! It's a beef and radish soup, chap chae (mixed veg and glass noodles), and french fries (first time ever at school!). I'm a little disappointed at the lack of fruit on the menu, but I have enough here to keep myself satisfied.


I pre-prepared dinner because I plan to go to the gym and I don't want to give myself time to snack. I made avocado chicken salad, mashed sweet potato, and green beans with some home made applesauce for dessert!

WINNING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment