Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cambodia in pictures

As I'm sure you can tell, I love Cambodia. Here are a few of the photo highlights from that leg of my trip! Some are repeats, but gotta keep it chronological!

Amazing Asian-English

My chariot.

Riding in my tuktuk... personal chauffeur, Mr. Lucky.

At the Killing Fields outside Phnom Penh.

S-21 detention center. Former school transformed into a torture center and jail run by the Khmer Rouge. This was the last place people went before they were shipped off to the killing fields.

View from the top of Angkor Wat.

Amazing green swamp boardwalk leading up to a small temple in Angkor.

Long hallway.

Many of the statues are headless. A lot of the heads were stolen and sold off to private collectors or destroyed a long time ago.

Khmer Amok. My new favorite Southeast Asian food!

Raspberry sorbet! Haven't had this flavor in so long!

New favorite beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment