Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Going separate ways

I've discovered recently that a pair I've know for almost my whole life as being completely inseparable, have officially split up. Contact remains friendly, but the only time they actually meet is when they're forced together.

I'm sure in time they'll get over each other, but my thighs are much happier now that there is a distance between them.

Yes, that's right! I've been working my butt (and legs) off and these gams are finally slimming down. I was told that standing feet-together to gauge the progress is a terrible idea. Eyeryones thighs touch if their feet are together. The best judge is to move your feet about 1inch apart. I did and I'm happy with the results!

I'm also noticing I'm stronger than I was previously. Some of my upper body exercises that were previously difficult, are now much less so and I'm able to increase the number of reps. On one particular exercise (which I've found very effective) I was able to increase my reps from last week from 6 all the way up to 10!

I suppose I should share my special exercises as well as my favorite foods!::
You'll need 1 step aerobics step (or anything that gets you about 5-7 inches off the ground. Get in a push-up position with your hands flat on the board. Move the right hand, then left from the board to the floor then back up. One. Keep your back as straight as possible and only pivot through the toes. Also, be aware of your shoulder blades through the movement. I recommend starting with 3 sets of 6 reps.

**Like I've said previously  I'm not a professional of any sort. I did, however, spend 9 months in physical therapy for a shoulder problem... so I'm very well acquainted with many upper body exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment