Monday, October 27, 2014

US Tour

I'm finally taking another trip! I felt as if my circadian rhythm was off having not been up in a plane/moved time time zones in a little over 6 months.

I think 6 months is my limit. Even approaching the 5 1/2 - 6 month mark, I start to feel really antsy; like I need to get up and go somewhere.

On this trip, I'll be headed to Chicago, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle.

This trip has been a little difficult to pack for. I'm going to a cold and windy Chicago, to a warm SanFran, and then wet but fairly temperate Portland and Seattle. For a 42L backpack, this is not easy! I have a few multitasking pieces. My North Face is wind and water resistant, and pretty warm as long as I layer-- but won't make me sweat bullets if I need to wear it in the rainy, mild Pacific Northwest.

Rolling, not folding. No "going out clothes." Yes to fancy necklaces to dress up my casual clothes should I decide to go out. Three pairs of shoes.

BOOM! Let's go....

No comments:

Post a Comment