Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Now walk it out...

I've been meaning to post about a few things this past week. I'll probably separate it into different posts based on topic. Though I do it sometimes, I hate long, wordy posts.

First off, a very big accomplishment: I beat my best time walking to school by 4 minutes! My previous record was 34 minutes, and today I did it in 30! Nearly sweat my face off doing it; but I'm pumped about it!

Here are some pictures of my walk to school that I took last week!

Walk out look left....

 ...look right. Lets go.

Truckin' it up the hill...

...one more uphill into the tunnel.

The light at the end of the tunnel!

Its all downhill/stairs from here!

The hood.

Final little alleyway before I get to school!

Second, I think as a happy medium, I'm going to re-insert running running into my weekly routine. I don't know if my body can handle it multiple times each week, but I felt good doing it yesterday. I think it'll be good for maintaining my slimness level. Which leads me to my next point....

Third, I noticed a definite difference in how I looked in the mirror this morning. Definitely a bit more trim. I was very happy and it was great motivation to keep going hard in the gym. I had a great day at the gym yesterday.

A bunch of us from Yeosu are headed to an outdoor festival this weekend and I'm going to look good if I wear a bikini!

No comments:

Post a Comment