Friday, June 21, 2013

Lumbar

Went to the gym yesterday. Finally made contact with the trainer I have a little crush on :). He's just generally the friendliest, and I'm most comfortable interacting with him over the others. I do a stretching routine at the end of my workout every day. I've never been very flexible, even when I was an athlete in high school (mind you, I wasn't a very good athlete haha). Now that I see what stretching every day can do, I've become determined to never go back to my old, tight-muscled ways.

Anyway, I finally asked trainerman for a solid push when I was doing my seated pike stretch... and WOW! It made a HUGE difference! My lower back felt fantastic, and I even woke up this morning without any back pain! Needless to say, I'll be having him push me on a regular basis!

In other news, I just read a really interesting an off-putting article about 8 foods we eat in the US that are banned in other countries. Kinda scary!

And no joke, there are 2 flies in my office right now and either they're fighting or mating. Not sure which, but its really annoying because they keep doing it in front of my computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment