Thursday, June 20, 2013

Next year.

I was giving a little thought to what I'll be doing for money after Korea. It looks like I'll be going home in the spring (unless some big opportunity comes up here), so I need to start thinking about what I'm going to do. I think I'll apply for my substitute teachers permit so I'll hopefully have some kind of spotty job while I can look for something better. I wasn't educated as a teacher and I don't want to be a teacher in the future, but I think its something I'm good at and I will need something to keep me afloat. I seriously don't want to go home and deflate my savings quickly!

And a short-term goal:
*lose a kg by July 20*
(I unknowingly lost 2 since my sugar ban started, and if I'm a little more careful on the weekends and I keep up with the gym intensity, it should just naturally happen^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment